Sunday 13 January 2013

Altered plastic containers



This was the first one I made, horse theme, colours purple & blue.  Felt bottom, inside & lid.  Used horse paper, washi, ribbon, I made the white flower on the top & charms.  I mod podge it then hot glued the charms on, yep they fell off so got the super glue out.  Think they need to go on before you seal it.  It's full of hair ribbons for oldest granddaughter.



This one I made for a friends 4 yr old who loves pink.  The pink flower on the lid is one I made, the other one came from a swap.  For this one I put strips of pink paper on an angle then washi tape over.  Felt again on the bottom & inside & lid then mod podge the whole container.  The ribbon was added & some charms I then super glued on.  She love it & keeps her jewellery in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment