Friday 25 January 2013

Secret Sister swap

Had a lot of fun creating this one in Alice in Wonderland theme.

Every page has a different Alice quote on it.


The back complete with magnet 


All packed up in a box I made.



The lid with an Alice quote on it.
Funny story here:  The word did not slide out of its bag, came out as a mess & as I did not have another one I had to untangle it bit by bit.  Not something I would recommend   In future I will cut the packing off.

Back of the box.

We also swapped matchboxes which was such fun to create in an Alice theme.  I made the matchbox from scratch designing it myself as a large one.  Next time I would make the insert first then I could alter the outside to suit better just guessed at how much room it would need.  
Front

Side view, tried to make it look like a book.

Bottom veiw




Yes it was very full of all sorts of goodies.  Was such a fun swap plan to do more :)













No comments:

Post a Comment