Monday 18 March 2013

Alice themed swap

This was such fun to create.  I loved it so much it sat here finished while I enjoyed it & nearly never made the post.  Picture of the box first:
Top

side

side


side


bottom 

Opening box

Open box.
I love the royal blue that I used
for the butterfly, its a hologram sticky paper 
with glitter around the pipe cleaner.
Its made from a lemon saver.  The 
flowers up the top I made myself.

Here you can see a white flower
with touches of red to indicate
the knaves painting them.  The 
curly bits are just the ends off 
stemmed flowers.  


Opened up to show drink & chocolate
biscuits with red cream insides.  They
are made from foam & embossed.  Ink
inside the jar.

I wanted the bottom to look look like
an old plate so this was my first attempt
at crackle medium.  First off I needed to
modge podge it so as the paint would
stick to plastic.  Will try crackle soon on
a different medium.





No comments:

Post a Comment