Sunday 2 February 2014

Masking tape journal page

A bit of fun, ripped masking tape, then brayer to make
sure was full stuck down.  Next was various inks, stencils,
stamps & rub-ons.  The tag in the middle is handmade paper
tag I had which I crinkled, inked, stamped & attached ribbons, brads & the saying is inked, stencilled & stamped.  I then used my finger to get a very fine black edge with the ink. I attached it with foam tape.  To me it looked kind of 
like an old map hence the rub-ons.  I enjoyed the process.

Thanks to Creative Jumpstart 2014  (www.nathaliesstudio.com)  
who shared the use of masking tape.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joan, I've come from CJS I really love what you did with the masking tape... Enjoyed your blog. Good luck for the give aways. God bless,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete