Tuesday 11 February 2014

Window die cards +

Card making time this week & before you ask its not that far away till Mothers day in England; well so I'm told & that's where all these cards are abound.

I have wanted this window die set for like forever & finally bought it.  Yes it sat unused as I was busy with canvas so was glad for card orders that were perfect to create with.  Oh I had such fun, so many variations on a simple die & I can still dream up more I'm sure.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them.
This was my first one the card reminded me of weather boards & it just grew from there.

 The green is that sandable cardstock that brings up another colour love the effect.
 This just so cute, Grandpa zzz & the birds watching :)


 Bright & sunshine.


 My new white ink sharpie came in handy here on Mum to make it stand out a little more.  Was fun finding just the right bits to make it look like you were looking inside a window. The bricks I created using impasto & a little black stanzon ink love the effect.

So very glad I know how to sew need it to make the curtains. Really pleased with the way this one turned out looking outside the window at the angel teddy very cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment