Saturday 20 September 2014

2nd face

Bettween the 2 classes I have done I did a face at home.  Was lots fun to.  I just played till I was happy with the background without any real plan in place.

Background created using stencil for face,
ripped napkins designs that I liked - butterfly
was fussy cut out.  Purple went over or round
everything & face colour was created using two
colours that I continued till I was happy with shading.

At this point I decided I wanted some paint
to drip down so used distress re inker and
water spray bottle to create a look I liked.


Stencils, modelling paste  and stamping were used
as well as bubble wrap & black paint.

Started working on the eyes

Continuing on face.

Doodling in white started. 

 Continued to doodle and add words
until I was happy with the result.



1 comment:

  1. wow!!!wow!!!.....Thanks so much for the GREAT tute!....faces are on my list of to-do's!

    ReplyDelete