Tuesday 16 February 2016

Wow the year is flying past too quickly.  I have been posting my art of Instagram with lots of peeps at what I'm working on.  Lots including a video of cards I created.  Been busy on a customers order as well as lots of journal pages.  Also completed three altered large playing cards and am looking at doing 24 small ones.  Watched lots videos on new techniques, some of which I have tried out.  The kids art class is going well.  The children have progress heaps in the year I have been teaching them.  They enjoy looking through my journals & often want to try out something I have created.  Lately they have been learning about boarders & how to doodle as well as truth cards and using positive words in their art.  Yes its been a busy time and I'm so loving seeing my own art progress.  As I'm getting more organised I find I created more and its improving.  I have canvas in my head so need to get them out and created.

This year I'm also doing a weekly bible verse.  Each month has a different focus.  Adding yet more positive to my life.

Not sure if this video will work but you can always go find me on Instgram: Claire_Harrisons

The extra challenge this week was to include a photo of yourself.  I had just taken a few selfies with my boy Jimmy.
Here is Jimmy playing with my friends dog.  Katie is such a gentle girl with my little boy.  She even plays tug with him.  Its funny to watch as Jimmy puts everything into tug while Katie is barely holding the rope.



I seem to be in a vibrant fluoro season.  Just love the colours.  This page was fun to create.  I use the stencil with the saying to create a border.  This page says so much for me.  Dream big.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment