Tuesday 3 January 2017

Journal pages last 2 prompts for 2016

It was lovely to create these now I'm ready to start 2017 bring the year of creating on :)






 Started of by gluing down various Christmas items I had saved including the bang part from a cracker.

Then I used a colour I don't normally use and just brushed it around and over many of the items.

 Finished off with doodling, shadows and some 
special items and the page was complete.


 A lovely page to finish off the year and bring in the New Year, while playing with fluro colours.

Close up of the picture from an old calendar.
Love both the picture and quote which spoke
volumes to me as "GOALS" is my word for 2017. 

Many of my supplies are from Lulu Art:  https://www.luluart.com.au/myaccount_affiliate.asp

    



No comments:

Post a Comment